During its day-to-day operation, UPPRESS collects, processes and stores various information (data) for its customers and partners.
The company ensures that such information is protected from loss, destruction and tampering, and takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent access to, or the disclosure of, such data by unauthorized personnel and implements appropriate control procedures. The data is kept secure and is used only for the processing purposes defined in this policy.
The company also complies with the applicable laws, regulations and contractual provisions regarding the collection, storage, recovery and destruction of such data, in particular the requirements of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning Privacy Data Protection.
UPPRESS has adopted the following basic principles regarding the filling and protection of the data it collects and processes:
- The data is kept in accordance with applicable legal, regulatory and contractual requirements related to its operating environment
- Data is only retained for the required time
- The data are only retained in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework
- The data is kept for a specific purpose
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability of data are determined by their security classification.
- Data must be retrievable and in agreement with business principles throughout their lives
- Personal data is highly protected by the use of various techniques, so as to prevent people from being identified as much as possible
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The company collects data in order to be able to carry out Offset and Digital Printing Communications applications to individuals and businesses requesting its services.
UPPRESS collects only what data which is needed in order to accomplish the above purpose of processing, and in particular
- Name and surname
- Contact details (address, phone, email, fax)
- VAT number, DOY
- Financial data
DATA STORING TIME
The data collected is stored only for as long as it is necessary to serve the purposes for which we collected them, for as long as our cooperation lasts or as required by the relevant legislation.
DATA TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data is likely to be passed on to third parties (eg subcontractor) if this is required to complete the purpose of their processing or if we are obliged to do so by law or by a judicial authority / decision.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
Provided that we are not committed to doing otherwise because of a statutory or regulatory obligation or a court order, you are entitled to:
- Request access to a copy of your data that we collect and process.
- Request to correct any information that is incorrect or inaccurate or has changed since we collected them
- Refuse to process your data or request limitation of processingΝα ζητήσετε τη διαγραφή των δεδομένων σας
- Recall your consent to the processing of your data, where this processing is based on the consent you have given us
- Request to transfer or forward your data to a third party that you will indicate to us
For the exert of your rights and for any other information regarding the protection of your data you can contact us at email@example.com, 80 Nafpliou str., GR-14452, Metamorfosi, +30 210 2801770.
In case you exert any of these rights we will take every applicable measure to satisfy it within a reasonable time and not later than 30 days or 90 days in the event of your request being complex. We will inform you in writing of the reasons for delaying the satisfaction of your request or of the reasons why we can not satisfy your request.
In addition, if you believe that a right is being violated, you have the right to complaint to the
Personal Data Protection Authority
Address: Kifissias 1-3, GR-115 23 Athens
Call Center: +30 210-6475600
Fax: +30 210-6475628