If you would like to join our team, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Below you will see all available job openings and you can register for one that suits your skills.
We are constantly in search of new members to join our team, so you may send your CV via the appropriate form.
What we offer
The company focuses on the human factor and supports meritocracy, transparency and trust throughout all levels. Every employee contributes to UPPRESS’ strategic goals achievement and to the ultimate satisfaction of our customers. Thus, we respect the opinion of all those who constitute our manpower, we encourage new ideas, reward initiatives and operate like a family.
In this context, UPPRESS provides a contemporary working environment, continuous training and the opportunity for professional progress.
UPPRESS is a vertically integrated graphic art company acting in the field of offset & digital printing, working under certified procedures in accordance with International Standards for Quality, Environmental Management, Health & Safety and FSC® Sustainable Management.
We are looking for experienced graphic designer to join our atelier.
- High quality graphic design services and expert advice on all aspects of design within the parameters of corporate identity, catalogues, promotional corporate material, leaflets, brochures, publications, campaigns.
- Design and creation of website and social media material.
- Design of Photorealistic products Imaging (3D)
- Bachelor on Graphic Arts
- Experience in Creative Department or in Advertising company
- Available Portfolio of own artwork (preferably online)
- Expertise in using standard software including but not limited to; illustrator, photoshop, in design, corel draw, 3D studio Max.
- Fluency in english
- Creativity, team work, communication skills
- Organizational skills, consistency, willingness, frienly approach
- Motivation and drive to achieve the highest professional standards and results
- Ability to work under tough timeframes
- Fixed Remuneration according to the selection evaluation
- Excellent working environment
- Continuous training and self-development potential
After reviewing all the received CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the job requirements to arrange an interview.
* All applications are considered strictly confidential and all data is exclusively used by UPPRESS.